For first-time buyers and investors, we work closely with agents or find your off-market property best-suite liking. Our team is there every step of the way, from getting you pre-qualified, finding the right investment home, renovating, and decorating. We hold your hand through the process.
It’s a known fact that real estate investing can enhance your financial future. However, if you are looking to make $1 million in 30 days, you are in the wrong place. Our goal at Drenie Realty is to work with potential investors, or seasoned investors to acquire, renovate and stage their property for sale. Real Estate investing can help place you on the path to building a solid financial foundation, and financial freedom. What you can expect from us: We work closely with agents or on our own, to find your off-market property best suited for your investment needs. Our team is there every step of the way, from getting you pre-qualified, finding the right investment home, renovating, and decorating. We hold your hand through the process. We are glad to be on this journey with you
Ready to sell?
Our team of experts can help you through the process.
We buy the following types of homes:
- Little to no equity
- Divorcing or relocating and need to sell fast
- Fire/water damage
- Tired Landlord
- Hard-to-sell properties and properties in need of repair
Having your home remodeled is a practical solution that saves you all the hassles of moving. At Drenie Realty, we know the importance of working diligently, so you can get back to life as you know it as quickly as possible. That’s also why we work hard to be your one-stop shop for complete home remodeling.
What Do You Want or Need to Remodel?
Homeowners often know that their home desperately needs a makeover, but they need help figuring out where to start. At Drenie Realty, our team of experts consults with clients one-on-one to determine where to begin adding personal touches to Houston home renovations.
Home remodeling projects may include, but are not limited to:
- Whole House Remodeling, Renovation, Restoration
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Custom Entertainment Centers
- Custom Cabinetry
- 3-D Rendering
- Interior Design
- Space Planning
- Custom Home Renovations
Home remodeling in Houston – Regardless of the type of remodeling you’re seeking, the expert team at Drenie Realty works with every client to determine the following:
- A budget and timeline
- Preferences for interior and exterior design
- Sizes of the room add
Whether you purchase through Drenie Realty, we can help you get started with your remodeling.
What is home decor?
It refers to the aesthetic components that make a home more attractive and visually appealing. Home decor includes:
- Physical items and objects (furniture, art, and accessories).
- It understands the placement of physical things and objects.
- Room colors and materials (flooring, wall coverings, window coverings, and ceilings).
- There are numerous home decor styles, and we must help you identify yours. The options of colors, types of furniture, and arrangement of objects in a room are limitless. Our services can help customers articulate their preferences and narrow their choices.
Furniture and wall decorations are only the beginning of home décor. There are many other home accessories and decorations that can beautify your home!
- Window Treatments: Your curtains, blinds, and other window dressings can influence your home’s aesthetic ambiance. Their appearance and how they filter the light into your home can be significant!
- House plants: Whether natural or artificial, plants can create a mood that enhances your home’s appearance.
- Artworks: While wall hangings, paintings, and photos are some of the most common ways to create atmosphere, sculptures and collectibles are another way to decorate. You can create a topical theme or choose them based on other aesthetic attributes.
- Rugs Area rugs are a great way to add color and personality to a room. They can also help define different areas in an ample space. When choosing an area rug, ensure it’s the right size for the room. You don’t want it to be too small or too large – it should be proportional to the space.
What is home staging?
Home staging means preparing the home for a potential buyer, so the buyers can feel how furniture can lay out in a particular space. It involves redecorating, rearranging furniture, cleaning, and other aesthetic strategies to present the home in the best possible light. The goal is to make the home as appealing as possible to most potential buyers.
If you’re looking for a professional way to stage and less of a DIY, we can help.
- We will evaluate your home’s current condition, make recommendations on how to improve its overall appeal to potential buyers and marketability, and then put those suggestions into action by rearranging the furniture, bringing in new décor, or helping you declutter.
- Staging a home makes it easier to market. It looks better in listing photos (which can play a significant role in today’s home-shopping process). It is also more eye-catching when shared on social media, printed on flyers, and displayed in other visual marketing mediums. As a result, staged homes typically sell faster. According to NAR, 62 percent of agents say staging impacts a home’s time on the market.
At Drenie Realty, we serve as a Loan Originator for our clients looking for a mortgage loan.
A mortgage loan originator (MLO) is a person or institution that helps a prospective borrower
get the right mortgage for a real estate transaction. The MLO is the original lender for the
mortgage and works with the borrower from application and approval through the closing
Types of loans we help with:
- Real estate loans (fix-n-flip or buy-n- hold, and remodeling)
- First-Time Home Buyers
- Lines of credit
- Working capital loans
- Term loans
- Term notes
- Bridge Loans
Request An Appointment
Complete this contact form and one of our consultants will contact you